(both yelp then laugh) – D’ahhh (candy hits table) (jolly Christmas music) – [Both] Hey, guys! – I’m Marissa!
– I’m Brookie! – And today we’re doing the “Blindfolded Cake Decorating” Game. – The subscriber of the day
is Miniab– (both giggle) Mia Yarnyar– Barnyard?
(laughs) – Barnard?
– Minia — Mia Barn– Bar– – ‘Kay, I’ll say it.
– No, okay, I’ve got this one! – Why can’t she say it? I’m sorry. (color bar tone) – The subscriber of
the day is Mia Barnard! (Marissa laughs)
There we go! If you wanna be the subscriber of the day, make sure to subscribe down below. – And then answer a question that we ask during the video down in the comments. So now, let’s go on to the pancake– I mean, cake decorating game! So, our game is, we
are going to be blindfolded, hence our blindfolds on our foreheads, and then we have all these candies and frostings in front of us, and then, we’re gonna have to make a– – A Christmas tree.
– Yeah, a Christmas tree with all the candies, and
the red and green frostings. – So, like, the outline and then with these things.
– We’ll have to just do like a little Christmas tree right here. – It’s gonna be as big as an egg. – Well, we’re gonna try. – And then ornaments! Okay, let’s get started.
– Okay, ready? – Set. Go. – [Both] I’m okay. – I’m not gonna cheat this time. (Brookie laughs) – Oh yeah, should I mess with her guys? I hate not being able to see. – I know. Last time it was easy. (laughs) (laughing) – Are you putting it on the whole thing? – Yeah.
– Okay, good. – Okay, I think my top is covered. – What are you doing wrong?
– Wait, is this my cake? – Yeah! I think so. Hey, I can’t get the other side. – It’s definitely my plate
that I was just frosting. (Brookie laughs and sings
“Awimbowe” from “The Lion King”) – Konnichiwa
(Brookie laughs) – What does it actually
say? What are you doing? I already have frosting all over me. – I know. I dropped my spatula. (both laugh) – The icing’s so good. Oops! I just got a clump of frosting. – Yeah, I have no idea how
much frosting I put on this. – Yeah. – I feel like I have
a big blob on the top. – (laughs) Then spread it. – Okay, well– I’m not
sure how this exactly went, but I think mine is all frosted. I don’t have a big blob on the top. Oh, I just got a big thing of frosting. That was good. Okay, I don’t know if
this is red or green. – Oh yeah.
– But this is gonna go around the outside. ‘Kay. – [Brookie] I’m just
gonna guess this is green. I’m scared that I’m gonna
mess up. Woops, I just– – Okay, that’s my circle.
– Woops. – And now for the hard part! – And one more time (mumbles). – ‘Kay, now I’m gonna
do my Christmas tree, with hopefully green. (jolly Christmas music) – [Brookie] I think I got it. – [Marissa] Okay! Now I’m going to attempt to put some ornaments
on, wherever they are. No, I want the M&M. – ‘Kay. Oh, these are the
lights. Oh wait, no they’re not. I want the lights. – Woops I just dropped one randomly. I’m trying to find, like–
– Where are the lights? – the diagonal, like the point. My ornaments are done! Now I’m just gonna sprinkle–
– Oh! There they are. – a ton of, like, random stuff. – Okay I’m gonna, like, do
stuff around the outside. (candy drops) – [Brookie] D’ahhh. Woops.
(candy drops) – ‘Kay. There abouts are my outside park. I think I got it pretty good around there. Are you close to being done? – Yeah. – ‘Kay.
– Ready, set. (Marissa laughs) – Where’s your Christmas–
Oh, you did pretty good! – I know! – Look at your outside park. – Yeah, mine isn’t very good. I was trying to, like, feel
around for the edge of the cake but then… yeah, that didn’t happen. Oh, I tried to do a red circle around, but it kinda just, like, shifted over. – I think I did pretty good
with, like, the circle around. – [Marissa] Yeah. – [Brookie] But then my Christmas tree. – [Marissa] My frosting
is pretty good, too. – [Brookie] Yeah. Okay. You guys hafta vote
who did better on their cake. – Me? Or Brookie? – Well, besides the fact that it was really messy, it was so fun. I loved the blindfolded
challenges that we do, like the blindfolded slime, and all that. I think they’re so fun because you can’t see what you’re doing and then the reveal is,
like, really messy, but. – You know.
(color bar tone) The subscriber of the day is Mia– – [Both] Barnard. – No, that’s your– stop it. The subscriber of the day is
(both laugh) – ‘Kay, I’ll say it.
– No, okay, I’ve got this one! – [Both] Thanks for watching! – Hope you enjoyed the video. – Subscribe down below
if you haven’t already, and we’ll see you next time. – [Both] Bye!