( music plays )( music playing )Hello, Caleb. Rhett:
You need to eat your broccoli. No broccoli. Rhett:
Well, how old are you?– Six.
– How old do you think we are? – That’s right.
– Yep, 21. – Do you like broccoli.
– It looks like a tree. Trees look tasty,
don’t they? No, they don’t. – That looks like grass.
– What’s wrong with grass? Bugs chew on it. – It’s good for you.
– It’s not good. She’ll do
the same to you, yeah. – You eat it!
– Oh, we’ve already had so much. Broccoli. – It’s not salty.
– You ever had broccoli? – How was it?
– Gross. What can I say to you that would make you want
to taste the broccoli? – Nothing.
– This isn’t gonna be easy. Uh-huh, you like cheese? What about spray cheese? Yuck! You eat this broccoli, I’ll eat this whip cream. Why do I have to eat
something disgusting and you have to
eat something sweet? Didn’t really think
that one through. Oh, look at
what I’ve got. ( plate rattles ) Interested in a present? Yes. – Uh-huh. Oh!
– Oh! Want what’s in
the present? You gotta eat
the broccoli. I’d like you meet
Lenny the leopard. I think it’s a jaguar. Jerry… the jaguar. Link’s favorite
stuffed animal. I’ve had it since
I was a child. Rhett:
If you don’t eat that broccoli, I’m going to suffocate him. Just do it. Rhett and Link:
Yes! Yes! I can just take one off. – Rhett: Yeah, there you go.
– Link: Eat it. – You get the present.
– Yay. Rhett:
Congratulations. Take the top off. Take it out. No! There you go. It’s all yours, buddy. The pressure is increasing. Rhett, stop,
don’t squeeze! Don’t squeeze!
It’s not too late, come on, eat the broccoli. How did it taste? If you eat that broccoli, Rhett will eat
this dog food. I want you to eat it. That’s right,
if Link eats the dog food, you eat the broccoli. What was that? I’ll put some cheese
on my eyeball, if you’ll eat
some broccoli. Link:
You sure you don’t want him
to eat the dog food? – I’ll eat the pizza.
– Okay. Three, two, one. Mmm. ( gags ) Does he have to
touch the eyeball or can he just put it
on the eyelid? Boy, he drives
a hard bargain. Here we go. Three, two, one. Go! Come on, Caleb, do it! ( Rhett grunting ) You just sat there
and laughed at me, Caleb! There’s no amount of money
that will get you – to eat this broccoli?
– No. – Hello, Casey.
– Hi. You need to eat
your broccoli. – How is it?
– Good. I’ll give you my kidney. You may not need it now, we may not be a match, but you could sell it
on the black market. No. You need to eat
the stem part too. Really? Let’s try a siege tactic. You mean–
What do you mean? Sit here outside
of the walls. Rhett:
I don’t think
that’s called a siege. – Sure it is.
– It’s called a stakeout. There’s a little more, just a couple
little pieces.A siege is when youstand outside of a castle and you don’t let
food get in. That’s an embargo. So you have
nothing to eat except the broccoli. – No.
– Solid as a rock. Just, like, four more. Uh… Rhett:
What else do you like to eat?Carrots. What else? Salad. That’s good. – Little taken aback.
– Yeah. You wanna lick the plate? – Okay.
– Good call. You have boundaries. – I like it.
– Good call. Rhett:
Next we’re going
down to the swampto play Less Than
Or Gator Thanto find out what unassuming
items killed more people.Link:
Wash down any bad-tasting foodwith some good-tasting
“Boiled For Safety” mugavailable at mythical.store.