– Are you a loan? Because you’ve got my interest. – What? – That’s weird. (acoustic pop music) – Hi, I’m Ava. – I’m Sabrina. – I’m Griffin. – And I’m Luke. – And we are the cast of Tall Girl. – In the movie, these
two are all about Jodi. – And today, we are
going to see who is the most charming in real life. – And Sabrina and I will be the judges. – This is Charm Battle. – Before I start, I just have to say that I felt like I just had
to come talk to you guys Cause um– – Why are you looking at me? (laughing) – Shut up, dude! I’m trying to do something here. – See, its the relationship, you know we– – All right, c’mon. – Go on? Okay cool. No, I was just saying, I
came in here and I was like, I just felt like I had
to talk to you guys. ‘Cause sweetness is my weakness. (crickets chirping) – That is a solid five, though. – The fedora is what ties it all together. – Yeah, it really does.
– Okay, Luke, ready? – Wait, I think I’ve seen
your picture somewhere. Right, it was in the dictionary under the definition of shabam! (laughing) – What?! Is that a real word in the dictionary? – Shabam! I’ll give you a three. If there was another word, the
delivery would’ve been okay. – This next one is hot. This next one is actually real hot. I’m getting hot just thinking about it. – It is hot in here.
– That’s gross. – I was just wondering
if you like spiders. I was wondering ’cause
if you were a spider you’d be a mommy long legs. – (laughing) Oh god– – That’s actually kind of terrifying. I’m gonna say a three. – The mommy– a three? – A three. – The stare before, I can’t! Okay, I’m sorry. – Go on, flip your hair a little bit. – No, I don’t need to. You remind me of my chapstick. – Hm? – ‘Cause you’re the balm! (laughs) – That was convincing,
I will give you that. – I give him like a- – Like it was sad but it was- – A five or a six, maybe? – Somewhere between a five and a six. Like a 5.5 – A six, good, we’re rounding up. – Those legs must be tired ’cause you been runnin’
through my mind all day. – That is actually kind of pretty good- – I would say like a seven.
– I’d say like a seven, yeah. – Geez. Wow. You must
be a high test score. (snorts) – Wanna know why?
– Why? – Cause I would love to take you home and show you to my mother. – Aww! That’s cute! – Wow. – I’m melting. – Kinda crying. – I’ll say an 8.5. Round up, Tall Girls, nine. Here we go. – Wait, do you have an extra heart ’cause mine was just stolen? – Aside from being beautiful what do you do for a living? (laughs) – Are you a loan? Because you’ve got my interest. – What? (all laughing) – You know honestly, I think
we should be lab partners ’cause we have such great chemistry. – Shut up. You are a tall drink of water. – Oh shoot, I’ve heard that one. – And I’m thirsty. – You’re so sweet you put
Hershey’s out of business. (Sabrina stammers) Finally someone else- – Are you from Utah ’cause
I want you tah date me! (laughs) – Let’s make like fabric
softener and Snuggle. – Oh goodness! – How’s the weather up there ’cause it looks nice from down here. – Oh. – They both made me laugh a lot. – I know! – Which one was less bad? – Less bad? Ava, Imma need you to- – I don’t know, I feel like there were a couple of really bad
cards in there, but- – Why do I care about this game so much? Like I wanna win it. – Oh crap, I don’t know! Um! – I think you’re both talented (scoffs)
(laughs) – This is the worst breakup I’ve ever had. (drum roll) – Oh, okay! – Hey man, well, it’s a gentleman’s game. – Thanks, good game. – You didn’t guess who
won so it’s a nice job. – I’ll pick you up at 8, I’ll pick you up at 8:05. – Thanks for watching, and be sure to like, comment, and
subscribe to the channel for more videos like this one! – [All] Don’t miss Tall Girl on Netflix! (laughing)